Trust me; You Will STOP Throwing Rice Water Away After Seeing These 9 Reasons
Rice water has been in use for over 1200 years especially by Asian women and it has been proven to give them long and shiny hair.
This is how you parboil and prepare the rice water for use:
Rinse the rice thoroughly and drain. Use about four times more water than rice. Stir the rice and water together and bring to a boil( the normal parboiling method). Remove it from the heat. Take a spoon and press the rice to release the helpful chemicals, strain out the rice with a sieve, and refrigerate the water in an airtight container for up to a week. Dilute with plain water before using.
Rice water can be used twice a day everyday as a skin toner, once a day in a skin mask or as a facial rinse. It can also be used as a shampoo as often as you shampoo your hair, or as a final rinse.
For hair, it’s better to allow the rice water to ferment although you can use it without it being fermented.
Below are 9 reasons why you should stop throwing rice water away:
1. It helps prevent wrinkling
2. It helps lighten dark spots
3. t helps repair damaged hair from the inside out, including split ends
4. It helps with diarrhea
5. It can serve as a sun damage protection
6. It can serve as a facial cleanser
7. It can serve as hair conditioner
8. It smoothens the skin
9. It helps improve complexion