Are you looking for the best Motorola phone cheap or on sale and save on the purchase of your next mobile phone? You are in the indicated buying guide. In this comparison, we show you 5 of the best Motorola smartphones for quality-price and with the best opinions, you can find on the market.
Tips and recommendations for choosing the best budget Motorola
- Product price: The first thing to consider should be the budget available to purchase the equipment, as the innovations Motorola (Lenovo) is making are quite efficient and, in some cases, reflected in the price. However, as you have seen, it is possible to buy a Motorola mobile that is cheap or on sale and has really good features.
- Design: The aesthetics of the equipment and its screen are points to take into consideration. Also, size is another key factor.
- Performance: RAM memory, processor, or operating system are points that affect the functionality and performance of the phone.
- Battery life: Among the features that large companies have developed, battery capacity and battery life are among the most transcendental. With a longer fun time (on a single charge) and a shorter charging time, it is clear that they will contribute to a better experience.
- Camera quality: It all depends on how much you use your mobile to take pictures. However, the camera is one of the most important features. In addition to the main camera, the front camera is also gaining relevance.
- Internal memory and storage: Internal memory can also play a role. Depending on the utility you offer, you will need more or less MB. Store a multitude of documents such as photos, videos, games, etc. It is what makes the difference in this respect.
1) Motorola Moto G8 Plus – A Motorola mobile with great image quality and Android 9.0
We started with a Motorola smartphone that belongs to one of the best-selling lines today. First of all, it features a design with rounded edges and a structure made of a material that adds shine and character. On the other hand, it has a fingerprint reader on the back and is unlocked via facial recognition. It provides a more immersive viewing experience, among other things, thanks to the 6.3-inch FHD + screen and narrow bezels. To take photos and videos is a great option, it is a triple camera prototype, which reaches 48 MP, in addition, the front camera has a resolution of 25 MP. Finally, it includes a 40,000mAh battery, for 40 hours of battery life (depending on the use that would give an average user), and fast charging.
2) Motorola One Zoom – Good camera model (48 MP), ideal for photos and videos
Another of the most successful models within the brand is the Motorola One zoom, which is characterized by its good predisposition to take photos and videos. As you can imagine, what stands out the most about this team is its four-camera system with a 48MP sensor, plus a 25MP front camera aimed at getting the best selfies. As if the above were not enough, it is equipped with Quad Pixel, OIS, and night vision technologies, and to enhance the previous features, it brings with it a 6.4-inch FHD + screen. In addition to its great photographic aptitude, we see that it is a Dual SIM model(You can include two phone lines in it), its battery comprises 4000mAh (with TurboPower charge), and it has a built-in Alexa virtual assistant. Likewise, its operation is reinforced by specs such as the Android 9.0 operating system, 4GB of RAM, and 128GB of ROM (expandable) memory.
3) Motorola Moto G7 Power – Motorola smartphone with great battery life (5000 mAh)
The Motorola Moto G7 Power stands out as one of the brand’s most powerful pieces of equipment, and while it’s been on the market longer than previous models, it includes pretty good features. Its biggest standard is the 5000 mAh battery, which reaches 60 hours of battery under normal conditions of use and, how could it be otherwise, is also equipped with a TurboPower charger. Likewise, it includes Android 9.0, 4GB of RAM, and an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor with the aim of boosting its performance. Other qualities are a rear fingerprint reader,
6.2 ″Max Vision HD + screen (with reduced frames), and 64GB of storage. Finally, it should be noted that his handicap, compared to previous copies, is the quality of his photographs and videos.
4) Motorola Moto G8 Power Lite – An example with an excellent quality/price ratio
We are talking about a copy that features a
very attractive and successful design, as well as a pretty good price. First, it has a 6.5-inch HD + screen, and like other models, it incorporates reduced frames to increase image quality. It is also characterized by quite optimal performance, among other things, thanks to its 2.3 GHz octa-core processor, Android 9.0 operating system and 4 GB of RAM. However, it is not one of the best cell phones of the brand when it comes to taking pictures, although it does incorporate a triple rear camera that reaches 16 MP. Finally, it should be noted that it has a 5000mAh battery, TurboPower charger, and
64GB of storage.
5) Motorola Moto E6 Plus – Inexpensive Motorola mobile phone with good opinions from buyers
We concluded the tour of the “reviews” with a copy that is characterized by being available at a fairly low price. Among its main virtues, we find its 6.1-inch screen, the fingerprint reader and the face unlock system. On the other hand, we are talking about a model with acceptable operating speed thanks to its 2 GB of RAM and an eight-core processor. In terms of its ability to take pictures, it has a dual 13MP camera, which is one of its weaknesses. Finally, to emphasize once again its affordable price and that if you are just looking for a copy to perform the simpler operations that these types of products usually provide, the Motorola Moto E6 Plus might be a good option.
Which inexpensive Motorola mobile phone to buy?
For many years, Motorola (and later Lenovo) has been involved in developing state-of-the-art devices and meeting the needs of their consumers. Thanks to a good reputation for value for money, you may find the perfect model. It is normal that you are looking for a good and inexpensive Motorola mobile that has a refined design and incredible performance. However, you need to do some study and compare the different models you like.
If you ask yourself the best Motorola in terms of price-quality, the answer will always depend. You might be looking for a terminal with excellent performance, another cheaper, or one that stands out for its design. The choice is personal and, first of all, you have to evaluate the different factors and characteristics you need.