They make their symptoms look ordinary (like headache, vomiting, fatigue, cough, e.t.c) and in turn make you to buy ordinary drugs (like Panadol, Paracetamol, Flagine, Nivaquine, Chloroquine, e.t.c ) for treatment. Thus until when they finish eating your body up, you cannot detect them. These diseases are the scariest of all diseases.
Today, I bring to your knowledge five silent killer diseases (diseases that can kill people silently). I would also tell you some of their symptoms. After going through this article, make sure you go for a checkup on all of them to ensure that you are on top of your health.
Please follow me up for more health articles.
Now read keenly, Here we go.
1. Hepatitis: hepatitis is the inflammation of the liver. It is caused by viral infection, too much alcohol, too much drugs and contaminated foods. The different types of hepatitis include type A, type B, type C, type D and type E.
Hepatitis is a major cause of liver cancer and can eventually lead to death. It can show mere symptoms for years before it become serious. During its early stage, it possess symptoms like Fatigue, Diarrhea, Pale stools, Dark urine, Muscle aches, Vomiting, Low-grade fever and Jaundice.
When you experience any of these symptoms frequently, make sure you run a checkup on hepatitis.
2. Diabetes: Diabetes is a disease that affects the production and use of Insulin in the body (Insulin is a hormone that regulate blood sugar). It include type 1 and type 2.
Diabetes can damage the eyes, heart, kidneys, blood vessels and nerves. It possess symptoms like frequent urination, blurred vision, weight loss and fatigue.
3. Uterine Cancer: uterine cancer is typically a killer disease among women. It is a chronic disease of the uterus. This disease is a cancer of the uterus and can eventually lead to death.
Its symptoms include abnormal vaginal bleeding, weight gain or loss, deepened voice, abnormal vaginal discharge or odor, severe pain, increased hair growth, e.t.c.
4. Osteoporosis: osteoporosis is a disease of the bone. It acts by increasing the size of the spaces inside the bone and causing it to loss strength and density. This eventually cause the outside of the bone to become weaker and thinner.
As dangerous as osteoporosis is, it doesn’t give any symptoms and merely does if at all.
Its mere symptoms are weak-grip strength, brittle nails and receding gums.
Severe Osteoporosis can lead to frequent fractures either from falls, strong coughing, strong sneezing, back pain, decrease in height, e.t.c.
5. Coronary artery disease (CAD). Coronary artery disease is caused when plaque buildup in the wall of the arteries that supply blood to the heart (the coronary arteries). The buildup of this plaque causes the inside of the arteries to become narrow and further prevent the heart from pumping blood.
This leads to heart failure and eventually death.
Its symptoms are chest pain, weakness, cold sweat, short breath, e.t.c.
Other silent killer diseases include hypertension, Obstructive Sleep Apnea, ovary cancer (women), e.t.c.