Recipe on how to make chin chin
1. In a bowl, mix together eggs, mill of sugar and orange zest.
2. In another bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, a pinch of salt, freshly grated nutmeg and room temperature butter until combined.
3. Add the egg mixture into the flour mixture and mix to form a dough.
Chin Chin Dough on working Surface
4. Transfer the dough onto a floured working surface and lightly knead.
5. Cut out a portion of the dough (about the size of a golf ball). Roll the dough into about 1/8 inch thick.
Rolling out chin chin dough
6. Cut into 1-inch squares or strips (about 1 by 5 inch).
Cutting Chin Chin into different shapes
7. Heat up oil in a frying pot or pan and fry until ligh tly golden in colour.