Hirsutism : means excessive growth of thick body hair in women
Many women experience growth of hair on their face, chest, upper lips, chin area, it usually appears dark, light and few. This is due to a condition called hirsutism (excessive growth of thick body hair in women) and this is normal.
This can be due to
1.PCOS ( Polycystic Ovary Syndrone)
2. Genetics (maybe from parents or family members).
3. Changes in hormones
4. Thyroid disorders etc.
Natural remedies for facial hair
1. Oat meal and banana
1.Mash the banana to paste in a bowl, add oat meal and mix well.
2. Apply on the body parts generously, leave for 10-20 minutes and wash off.
2. Egg white and corn starch
1. Crack an egg open, extract the egg white into a bowl, then add the corn starch and sugar and mix well to paste.
2. Apply on the face, allow to dry well and for sometime, and remove.
3. Sugar and honey
1. Pour the sugar in a bowl, add honey and water and allow to dissolve well.
2. Apply the paste to parts of the face with hair, place a strip over it and remove in an opposite direction.
4. Tumeric and papaya
1. Peel the papaya (paw paw), cut into pieces and mash into paste.
2. Add the ground tumeric and mix well. Apply to the face or body parts, massage gently and leave for 15-20 minutes before washing off with warm water.