FACTS ABOUT FARTS.
Fart is an act in which sulphuric gases is forcefully or carefully (by some people ) removed through the anus intentionally or unintentionally.Some people don’t like the odour they perceive because of how unpleasing it smell .
Here are some helpful facts about farts you need to know:
1. Fart consists of air that we swallow during drinking and eating.
2. 99 peercent of people’s farts don’t smell bad to them.
3. Our brain makes us like the odour of our own farts.
4. The hydrogen sulphide from farts protects the nerve cell from stress.
5. We fart mostly when we are asleep at night and still don’t know.
6. The farts of female have the higher concentration of hydrogen sulphide that is why they stink more and are healthier to smell.
7. The bacteria composition of farts is as unique to an individual just as the fingerprint.
8. Your fart can be used to create the energy of an atomic bomb if you consistently fart for 6 years & 9 months.
9. Smelling farts can prevent you from a heart attack.
10. Always farting means you have an efficient digestive tract.
11. The average person farts 14 times a day.