Gonorrhea is one of the most dangerous bacterial infections in the body. This infection is transmitted sexually and can be transmitted from one person to another.
This infection can be seen in men and equally in ladies. Though most people don’t know that they are living with the disease while others are fully aware that they have the disease.
In this article, I will show you 6 possible ways to know ladies with gonorrhea.
1) When the woman has an unusual discharge.
2) Most ladies that always have gonorrhea will find it difficult to urinate.
3) Burning sensation when urinating.
4) Having pains in the lower abdomen.
5) Also, pains in the lower abdomen could be an indication of gonorrhea.
6) When she has bleeding after her period. This kind of phenomenon could be early signs of gonorrhea.
So, it’s important that the lady should go for a medical check up in order for her to know if she really has the disease.