8 Best Ways To Calm Your Anger.
Anger is one of those temporary and electrical feelings that every human experience that we most times regret the things we do as a result of anger.
Most people get angry more often while some gets angry when you pinch them in that place that sparks their anger.
In this article we will be looking at 8 possible ways to relieve anger. Every human has their own different situation that gets them angry.
What gets Mr A angry might not get Mr B angry, and what gets Mr B angry might not get Mr A angry. Every one has their own way of anger.
Anger is not totally a bad thing especially when it is channeled towards the right cause, for instance, an injustice on an innocent person or a misuse of power can trigger your anger which would motivate you to act for good. So many activist, peaceful protest, influential movements you see in Nigeria today is as a result of anger or frustration from people that are ready to take the bull by the horn.
But if your anger is not geared towards motivation of fighting for positive change, then it becomes dangerous and harmful to yourself and your immediate environment.
Once you are angry you will begin to experience some physical symptoms in your body, like your muscles tense up, your breathing rates increases, your heart beats faster and lots more.
Immediately these symptoms comes, do these 10 things:
1. Just count 1-10 or 50, you will observe that your heart beats would not be as fast as it was.
2. Keep telling yourself phrases like “Calm down”, “Just let it go”, ” Take it easy”, “Cool off”, ” Don’t allow anyone spoil your day” or any other phrase that works for you.
3. Leave the scene of the incident and try not to go back there anytime soon. Just walk away.
4. Look for cold water and splash on your face.
5. Breath in and slowly out through your mouth, do it 5 times or more.
6. Carry your phone and start getting busy with it, play games, see a movie, watch pictures or call a friend.
7. Ask yourself this question “Will anger fix these problem right now”. It is very important to remind yourself that breaking the sky would not solve any problem.
8. Try to avoid friends that trigger unnecessary issues, making it look as if it is worth the fight. There are friends that would make you react to something that you can let go, they would twist the whole picture to make you upset and react. Avoid those kind of friends, they can make you do what you will regret for the rest of your life especially if you are someone that easily get angry.
There are so many other ways to relieve anger, but if you can start with these 8 ways, you would see much changes.
Anger has resulted to so many regrets in life, most persons have loss their lives or their love ones out of anger. Don’t let anger make you live a life of regrets