Marriage is a school we are all students to this school lean as possible you can now.
1. Seek the face of the Lord before you approach any lady for marriage and you sisters seek the face of the Lord before you say yes to him.
If not some men comes with suit but inside is terrible.
2. Check her or his spiritual life, is she born again?
Or Is he Born again?
Do you have like passion?
Or He is going another direction and you are going another direction?
Are you compatable spiritually, physically, emotionally.
3. Is He matured physically, emotionally, financially?
4. Is he responsible?
Don’t go and say yes to that young man that is not responsible if not your marital destiny is at stake.
5. Check her or his background
There are some families you are not meant to marry from.
Some are cursed by God, some self cursed themselves. Be careful the kind of family you will go and marry from .
You don’t know the background or His family and you decide to say yes.
By the time you gam, you will understand…
May the Lord give understanding.
6. Read books on marriage and Parenthood to gain wisdom if not there are some mistakes that may repeat themselves in your life.
Be wise to study now that you are still single.
I studied over 50 books on marriage before I got married to my sweetheart.
And indeed I learned a lot.
7. Make sure it is the will of God before you get married.
A broken relationship is better than a fustrated and broken marriage.
HOW TO HELP YOUR HUSBAND
The wife was created as a helper and companion. How do you help?
8. Find out his vision so that you may be his support
9. Communicate to him your own personal vision so that together you fulfil purpose
10. Challenge him to grow. Don’t be comfortable with your current state, introduce him to new ideas on how to do marriage better, how to handle finances, how to work smarter, how to be the best you both can be
11. Beautify his environment and please his eyes. There is something stimulating about a woman to a man
12. Work and contribute to the family provisions. Be the Proverbs 31 Woman. You too, went to school, was given the mandate to be fruitful, multiply, replenish, subdue and have dominion. Whether you are employed or run a business, grow the family wealth together
13. Warn him of danger and disagree with him when he is wrong. Don’t be a “Yes” woman rubber stamping all his decisions. You might be seeing things he does not
14. Pray for him and with him. Cover him in prayer
15. Raise the children with him. You might have different parental skills but have the same vision for the children
16. Hear him out, give him a place where he feels safe to talk and open up. Many men suffer in silence wondering where to go. Be his confidant
17. Build him up. Don’t tear him down with your words. Don’t demean him, that does not help
18. Understand the situation of your family background do your best to be better than were you are coming from.
19 never stop praying for the situation of your life to change and improve financially and otherwise.
20. Also remember no situation is parminate if you are reach or your marriage is working well don’t mock those who are having issues in their marriages.