12 Quotes that will make you feel better when you are lonely
There is nothing as sweet and happy as being free and having companion.
Loneliness is a feeling of depression resulting from being alone or from having no companions. Loneliness can be the state of being unfrequented or devoid of human activity. Some can be avoided while some can’t. Nonetheless, motivations could help to ease your mood when lonely even without companion.
Here are 12 quotes to help you feel better when you’re lonely.
1. It’s better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone
This is to say that an external inflicted pain is worse than self inflicted one.
2. You can’t be strong all the time. Sometimes, you just need to be alone and let your tears out.
3. The time you feel lonely is the time you most need to be yourself
There are times you need to enjoy your own solitude and such time is when you’re lonely.
4. People think being alone make you lonely but that’s not true. Being surrounded by the wrong people is the loneliest thing in the world.
5. It’s easy to stand in the crowd but it takes courage to stand alone
6. Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone.
It you Stand for the truth, you will always be alone. People no longer want to hear the truth. Truth they say is bitter!
7. We came into the world alone, we will also leave the world alone—so, it’s better to be alone now
8. Sometimes, you need to be alone. Not to be lonely but to enjoy your free time being yourself
9. You’re never alone. You are eternally connected with everyone
10. Sometimes, you need to break from everyone and spend time alone to experience, appreciate and love yourself
11. If you make friend with yourself, you will never be alone
12. Pray that your loneliness may spur you into finding something to live for, great enough to die for.